Here We Go!

I have started NUMEROUS "blogs" in the past, in the hopes that I feel something inspiring or influential beginning within me. 

Platforms are tricky I feel.  I really love integrating technology into my lessons, but have a hard time figuring out how to start technology or fix it.  I have issues switching my television over to the right setting to run a DVD or Blue Ray (which apparently is the same machine even though I had thought they were different until approximately 2 weeks ago).

Other than figuring out a platform, I hope this Google one works for right now, I feel nervous by this whole idea of an audience.  Where as I really had the goal of having my class blog this year because I see the advantage of them writing for a greater purpose, I have a hard time validating the idea that I too may have thoughts to share. 

What is a valuable thought that I might want to share with the world?  It makes me nervous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blogging as a Reflection

Platforms.... and some great blogs.

Learning To Learn and my first real blog post!